Hi sweethearts! I hope everyone had some time this weekend to enjoy the amazing weather?! Normally I try to make a new nail art DIY on the weekends, but with this weather, I didn’t really feel like sitting inside. So I decided to go with the flow and made something different this time… My own original spring-proof iPhone cover.
What you need
• a phone case you’re tired of (or one you have double like in my case)
• some cute paper tape (I got these in the Action last week. Best. Store. Ever.)
And that’s it actually!
1. Make sure you have all the tape within hand reach and pick out your favorite ones.
2. Start by randomly pasting strokes of tape on the cover. Don’t be afraid to go a little over the edges, all the way to the backside of the cover. Nobody will see this part anyway. (Btw, what a challenge to hold on to that tape as well as holding those flowers in the right direction and taking a sharp picture! Phew! Good thing we women can multitask as no other.)
4. Once you’re done, it’s time to make space for your camera and certain buttons. I did this by simply making a little opening in the middle and folding the excess of tape to the insides. In case everything I just said isn’t clear what so ever, just go ahead and do what you think will work best. :D
Pretty nice result don’t you think?!