It’s been a while since I’ve done a nail art DIY post, simply because I’ve been wearing glitter nail polish for the past few weeks (holidays you know…). And that stuff doesn’t come off that easy, believe me!
Anyway, after all the glitter, I was kinda in the mood for something more subtle with a touch of spring. I’ve had enough of this shitty winter already.
What you need
• Soft pink nail polish (mine is Mistress & Maid from Pronails)
• White nail polish
• Artwork pencil
• Pearls stickers
• Top coat
1. Start by painting your nails with the soft pink nail polish. Go for a thin layer as these light colors tend to be tricky to apply equally. Let them dry and apply a second thin coat.
2. Take your tweezers and the pearl stickers, and try to get one off (without dropping it four times). Optional: Feel free to curse a bit to make this go smoother.
3. Place the pearl on your index finger’s nail and keep in mind that this will become the center of your flower. The longer your nails, the more flowers you could draw so the more pearls can you attach.
4. Once the pearls are in place, take the artwork pen and dip it in some white nail polish so you can draw the little flower leaves around the pearls.
5. Repeat the previous two steps on your thump and let this all dry for a few minutes.
6. To make your little artwork last longer, apply a topcoat and let this dry. Don’t. Touch. Anything. (And yes, that includes your phone.)
7. Now do the same with your other hand and you’ve got yourself some soft pink and pearls nails to help you pretend it’s spring already.