After winning all those great Pronails items, I couldn’t wait to try out some of the artwork attributes. So I decided yesterday to give it a try. If you’re curious what I’ve done and how, just follow these few simple steps.
What you need
• Black nail polish (mine is Noir de Noir from PN)
• Black velvet
• Gold studs stickers
• Gold glitter strokes stickers
• Nail scissors
• A nail file
1. Start by painting your nails black. Apply two thin coats and let them dry.
2. Apply on each nail a topcoat and immediately add the black velvet. Do this nail by nail (except for the index finger) so the topcoat is definitely wet when you add the velvet. Give your nails the time to dry once this is done.
4. After the stroke is on its place, it’s time to add the studs. Of course you can play with the sizes, but I picked one large stud and two smaller ones. Just like before, take these stickers off with your tweezer and position them on your nail. One by one, from top to bottom.
It can be a struggle to get them right where you want them. Just take your time to do this.
Once you’ve done the exact same with your other hand and you’re ready to go out and walk around with awesome nails again.
What do you think? Love it? Hate it? Something you would like to try out?