One of the current spring/summer trends are definitely holographic wardrobe pieces. Designers such as Stella McCartney, Jonathan Saunders, Dior and Hugo Boss, have played with this trend in their own different ways. On the runway you can clearly see that some of them went for the over the top glistening look, others used a much more subtle approach.
1. Jonathan Saunders, Aaron metallic bomber jacket
2. Stella McCartney, Holographic faux leather iPad sleeve
3. Miista Oxford, Holographic Shoes
4. Forever 21, Pointed Hologram Pumps
5. H&M, Holographic high top sneakers
6. New Look, Silver Holographic Sally Chain Box Bag
7. Chrissie Morris, Sunburst sandals
8. Gianvito Rossi, Metallic leather and PVC pumps
9. Asos, Holographic satchel
10. Payless, Women’s Margo Oxford
Cover picture via Pinterest
Personally, I love the flats in this print! You can really make an original outfit by just adding these.
What about you? Is this something you would wear? Or do you prefer not to shine (that much)?