Not sure about you, but I’m loving the upcoming tropical trend! Although flowers and pastel will not disappear from the fashion scene yet, I’m a bit over the flower prints (need. something. new.). And no matter how lovely pastel is, it’s simply something I can’t wear that easily.
So big yay for this print! Can’t wait for items like these to take over the stores like hungry zombies. (Did you guys see the latest episode of The Walking Dead yet?!) To get you guys in the same mood as me, I gathered some items I like. Bring out those happy summer faces!
Cover picture by beckyvanommen
1. Aloha Gathered Bikini – ALOHA €250.75
2. Emma Cook, Tropical print neoprene dress €387
3. Paul Smith Balfour Hawaiian Print Sneakers €125 SALE
4. Hoss Intropia Parrot Tunic Dress, Multi €125
5. Tropical Challis Skater Skirt $29.90
6. Ruby Rocks, Fairly made jungle print tie €55.00
7. Maison Scotch (upcoming collection)
8. Blue Tropical Jumpsuit £45 – €55
9. Nasty Gal, Run Down Skinny Jeans – Tropico €44,89 SALE
10. Unknown brand
11. Maison Scotch (upcoming collection)
12. Zalando Eleonora Carisi Maxi jurk – Groen 389,95