Black and white footwear is trending more than ever and is seen a lot among fashion week’s It-crowd and celebs on the red carpet. Not sure about you, but I’m definitely a huge fan!
This classic color combination is available in a so many styles this season and I couldn’t resist to gather some for you.
1. Robert Clergerie, Rizzi Renee two-tone leather loafers
2. Gianvito Rossi, Two Tone Pumps
3. Elie Tahari, Blair Bicolor Leather Oxfords
4. Stella McCartney, Two-tone faux leather pumps
5. Givenchy, Rounded Derby in black and white mat leather
6. Gianvito Rossi, Two-tone Leather and Suede Pumps
High-end designers are already selling these like sweet rolls. But I’m sure it won’t take long for confection stores to follow. Before we know it, we’ll have plenty of these duo-tone shoes to choose from which are actually affordable for the everyday woman.
So tell me, which one of the above models is your favorite? Or have you spotted another beautiful duo-tone pair?